Are you just visiting? Or maybe you want to meet new people because you’re sick of your current social circle. Most of us are social creatures, therefore bars are where we most often bump into friends and acquaintances. Meeting someone in a pub can have its benefits and drawbacks.
To begin with, it can be tough to strike up a conversation with the gorgeous guy or girl standing next to you in a pub because of the lighting, noise, and crowding. More bars pubs and clubs meetup perth here.
Bars Pubs And Clubs Meetup In Perth
If you’re looking for bars, pubs, and clubs to meet up in Perth, here are a few popular options:
Northbridge in Perth is indeed known for its vibrant nightlife and offers a wide range of bars, pubs, and clubs. Here are some popular venues you can find in Northbridge:
- The Bird: Located on William Street, The Bird is a popular bar known for its relaxed atmosphere and live music performances. It’s a great place to enjoy drinks with friends and catch some local talent.
- Ezra Pound: This hidden gem on William Street is a small, cozy bar known for its unique cocktails and relaxed ambience. It’s a popular spot for cocktail enthusiasts and those looking for a more intimate setting.
- The Mustang Bar: The Mustang Bar on Lake Street is a lively venue that offers a mix of live music, DJs, and dancing. It has a spacious dance floor and hosts various themed nights and events, making it a favourite among party-goers.
- Connections Nightclub: Situated on James Street, Connections Nightclub is one of Perth’s most iconic LGBTQ+ venues. It features multiple dance floors, drag shows, and regular DJ performances, creating a vibrant and inclusive atmosphere.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other bars, pubs, and clubs in Northbridge to explore. Keep in mind that operating hours and offerings may vary, so it’s always a good idea to check their websites or social media pages for the latest information before planning your visit.
2. Perth CBD
The Perth Central Business District (CBD) is another area in Perth that offers a variety of nightlife options. Here are some popular venues you can check out in the CBD:
- Helvetica: Located on Howard Street, Helvetica is a stylish whiskey bar known for its extensive collection of whiskeys from around the world. It has a sophisticated ambience, and knowledgeable staff, and also offers a selection of craft beers and cocktails.
- The Aviary: Situated on William Street, The Aviary is a multi-level rooftop bar with stunning views of the city skyline. It features several bars, including The Nest rooftop bar, The Bird Cage cocktail lounge, and The Balcony bar. The Aviary often hosts live music, DJs, and special events.
- The Royal: Positioned on Murray Street, The Royal is a historic pub that offers a vibrant atmosphere. It has multiple bars, including a beer garden and a rooftop bar, where you can enjoy a range of drinks, pub fare, and live entertainment.
- The Court Hotel: Located on Beaufort Street, The Court Hotel is a popular LGBTQ+ venue that hosts various events and themed nights. It features multiple bars, a dance floor, and an outdoor courtyard. The Court Hotel is well-known for its lively atmosphere and drag shows.
These are just a few examples of the nightlife options available in the Perth CBD. As always, it’s a good idea to check the venues’ websites or social media pages for the most up-to-date information on their offerings and operating hours.
Subiaco is a suburb located just west of the Perth CBD and offers a variety of bars and pubs. Here are a few popular choices you can explore in Subiaco:
- The Village Bar: Situated on Stirling Highway, The Village Bar is a lively venue known for its relaxed atmosphere and extensive drink selection. It has indoor and outdoor seating areas, live sports screenings, and regular live music performances.
- The Vic Hotel: Located on Hay Street, The Vic Hotel is a classic pub that offers a friendly and casual atmosphere. It features a spacious beer garden, a sports bar with large screens, and a bistro serving pub-style meals.
- Subiaco Hotel: Positioned on Hay Street, the Subiaco Hotel is an iconic establishment with a rich history. It boasts a charming beer garden, a stylish bar, and a restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine. The Subiaco Hotel often hosts live music and DJ events.
These are just a few examples of the bars and pubs you can find in Subiaco. The suburb also has other options worth exploring, so you may want to take a stroll around the area to discover more hidden gems. Remember to check the individual venues’ websites or social media pages for the most up-to-date information on their offerings and opening hours.
Fremantle, located southwest of Perth, is known for its vibrant nightlife scene. Here are some popular venues you can explore in Fremantle:
- Little Creatures Brewery: Located on the waterfront at Fishing Boat Harbour, Little Creatures Brewery is a popular destination for craft beer lovers. It offers a spacious indoor and outdoor area where you can enjoy its range of handcrafted beers, delicious food, and live music.
- The Newport Hotel: Situated on South Terrace, The Newport Hotel is a historic venue with a lively atmosphere. It features multiple bars, a beer garden, and a rooftop bar. The Newport hosts live music, DJs, and other entertainment events, making it a great spot for a night out.
- Mojos Bar: Located on William Street, Mojos Bar is a renowned live music venue that showcases local and international talent across various genres. It has a relaxed vibe, a courtyard area, and a dedicated stage for performances.
Fremantle also has a variety of other bars, pubs, and clubs worth exploring, especially along South Terrace and Market Street. Additionally, the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour area offers several dining and entertainment options, including bars and seafood restaurants.
As always, be sure to check the venues’ websites or social media pages for the latest information on their offerings, events, and operating hours before visiting.
5. Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley, an inner-city suburb of Perth, is known for its trendy bars and pubs. Here are a few popular venues you should check out in Mount Lawley:
- The Queens Tavern: Located on Beaufort Street, The Queens Tavern is a vibrant pub that offers a friendly atmosphere and a wide range of drinks. It features multiple bars, a beer garden, and a bistro serving pub-style food. The Queens Tavern often hosts live music and has a lively nightlife scene.
- Must Winebar: Situated on Beaufort Street, Must Winebar is a stylish venue known for its extensive wine list and French-inspired cuisine. It offers a sophisticated atmosphere, indoor and outdoor seating options, and a cozy bar area. Must Winebar is a great spot for wine lovers and those looking for a more upscale experience?
- The Flying Scotsman: Positioned on Beaufort Street, The Flying Scotsman is a popular pub that combines a traditional British pub vibe with a modern twist. It features a spacious beer garden, pool tables, and a lively bar area. The Flying Scotsman often hosts live music, DJs, and trivia nights.
These are just a few examples of the trendy bars and pubs you can find in Mount Lawley. The suburb also offers a diverse range of dining options, boutique shops, and entertainment venues. Make sure to check the individual venues’ websites or social media pages for the most up-to-date information on their offerings and opening hours.
In conclusion, Perth offers a vibrant nightlife scene with various options for bars, pubs, and clubs in different areas of the city.
Northbridge is known for its energetic atmosphere and diverse range of venues like The Bird, Ezra Pound, The Mustang Bar, and Connections Nightclub.
The Perth CBD provides a mix of nightlife experiences, with popular spots like Helvetica, The Aviary, The Royal, and The Court Hotel offering unique atmospheres and entertainment options.
Subiaco, located just west of the CBD, features venues such as The Village Bar, The Vic Hotel, and Subiaco Hotel, providing a more laid-back and relaxed setting for enjoying drinks and socializing.
For those willing to venture further, Fremantle offers a vibrant nightlife scene with venues like Little Creatures Brewery, The Newport Hotel, and Mojos Bar, where you can enjoy craft beers, live music, and a lively atmosphere.
Lastly, Mount Lawley is an inner-city suburb known for its trendy bars and pubs like The Queens Tavern, Must Winebar, and The Flying Scotsman, providing a mix of sophistication and a vibrant nightlife experience.
Each area has its unique offerings and ambience, ensuring that visitors and locals have a variety of choices to suit their preferences. It’s important to stay updated with the venues’ websites or social media pages to check for any changes in operating hours or special events.
With its diverse range of nightlife options, Perth caters to a wide range of tastes and ensures an enjoyable experience for those looking to socialize and have a memorable night out.